MTS 740 Video Now Available
We've released our first product video on Youtube. The video outlines proper loading and set up of our new MTS 740 fuel cell membrane test system.
Installation of the cell head and example data graphing are also covered.
See for yourself how easy it is to load and use this membrane tester.
885 Integrated Potentiostat
Scribner Associates extends its groundbreaking line of tabletop fuel cell testing equipment with the 885 Fuel Cell Potentiostat. The 885 bolts directly to our 850e and 850e+HT Multi-Range Fuel Cell Test Systems, offering an easy, efficient testing platform that delivers. Streamline your testing while delivering real results with Scribner Associates' fuel cell test systems.
- Perform Automated Experiments within FuelCell®
- No Need to Swap Cell Leads to Use Potentiostat Functions
- Voltammetry for In-Situ Fuel Crossover & Electrochemical Surface Area
- Potentiostatic Mode for Electrode and Catalyst Support Durability Test
- Fine Current Resolution for High Accuracy Tafel Experiments
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Data Analysis with FCView